This afternoon Tony Hamilton, Enterprise Marketing Manager for Big Data & Analytics, and I will be giving a webinar on Big Data and data grids.
Please join us as we cover everything from recent Red Hat / Intel announcements to the components of Big Data solutions to hybrid Big Data / data grid architectures.
To handle the explosion of big data, you will need an innovative platform as the basis for your big data solution. While there are a number of platforms that address big data, they are often constrained by the I/O performance of the local file system. This can be a show-stopper for applications that require extreme performance and real-time access to data.
Join our webinar to hear experts from both Red Hat and Intel explain how integrating a data grid with your big data platform can give you a flexible, cost effective approach to addressing big data platforms with performance limitations.
In this webinar, our experts will answer questions such as:
- What is big data and why does it matters to your business?
- Why does big data pose a challenge for your data center?
- Why are traditional data storage models difficult to scale?
- How do big data platforms scale?
- What are the limitations of big data platforms?
- How does Red Hat JBoss Data Grid improve big data solutions?
- How do Intel technologies provide optimal performance for data grids?
Join the live event:
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
19:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 9 p.m. (Paris) / 12:30 a.m. Thursday (Mumbai)